Thought I’d brighten things up a bit and make a list of ten things I lurve. Anth and the boys are a no brainer so I haven’t added them on the list.
So here goes – in no particular order:
- Chocolate. Oh yes. Chocolate mousse cake, chocolate mousse, chocolate covered teddy bears, chocolate blocks, Nutella, hot chocolate, iced chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate…
- The Collingwood Football Club. My favourite Collingwood moment so far is Heath Shaw’s smother of the century in the 2010 grand final replay – and I was there. Go Pies.
- Couch time. I love nothing better than watching Sunday football lying on the couch for the afternoon with the heater cranked up and the kids playing Minecraft in their room so there’s a little peace.
- Trashy television (but not reality shows, ewww). Revenge, Offspring (which isn’t trashy, it’s seriously good Australian television), Desperate Housewives, Grey’s Anatomy…yeah I know.
- Reading the paper. Don’t get too much opportunity to do this. Saturday mornings and the Sunday papers after the boys’ footy.
- Watching my kids play sport. Love it.
- Road trips. Need I say more.
- When my kids go to bed. Need I say more.
- Writing this blog. Never thought in a million years that I had it in me but I’ve really, really enjoyed writing it – in my own words.
- My friends: My old school friends, the 8ers and the new friends I’ve made because of my kids. Love. Love. Love.
So there you have it. There’s obviously more that I love but that’ll do.
I’d love to hear what other people love, perhaps I could discover something new. But not mushrooms, never mushrooms…