Can the person who stole my mojo flip it back this way?
Cos I’ve got nothin’.
So in lieu of actually saying something meaningful, here’s a recap of the past couple of weeks:
- some fuckers hacked into my bank account and swiped $1,250 playing poker
- heard the words “I’m hungry” 1,658,567 times
- was well looked after by a lovely friend at Blairgowrie
- heard the most amazingly great news which has nothing to do with me but I can’t share
- had a birthday – though I thought I’d feel better than this at 28
- have eaten waaay too much and put on 10 stone
- felt let down by someone and let them know it in a clumsy fashion which in turn made me feel worse than when I felt let down
- Anth, and by extension us as a family, was treated appallingly. If you are an employer take note of these words most eloquently written by Brené Brown in Daring Greatly: when shame becomes a management style, engagement dies
- laughed so much it hurt when Mitch slipped on a plastic bag on the floor and fell awkwardly onto the couch
- saw my 5,467th animated movie…circus afro, circus afro
- survived the school holidays, albeit in a tattered, flailing mess